The Audi World Laser Radial Women's Championship 2012 is a restricted entry, allocated championship, sailors wishing to enter must first complete an application form.
For 2012 the championships will not be a mandatory charter. Up to 40 charter boats for each championship will be available through ILCA by application through the ILCA web site. Allocation preference will given to sailors from outside Europe.
1. Close of applications for initial allocation of places and charter boats: 27 March 2012 23:59 GMT
2. Ranking of applications by National Laser Associations: 28 March until 1 April
3. First round of place and charter boat allocation starts: 2 April
4. Deadline for response to offers of a place or a place and charter boat: 8 April 23:59 GMT
5. Second round of place and chart boat allocations starts: 9 April
Charter boats will be available from 11th May 2012 costing £725 (GBP) plus a refundable £150 (GBP) damage deposit.
Charter boats are supplied as a hull with self-bailer, a XD padded toe strap, spars, centerboard, rudder, mainsheet side cleats, control line deck block fitting with blocks and control line deck cleat fitting with cleats. Competitors must provide their own ropes, boom vang, mainsheet block, traveller blocks, tiller and tiller extension, sail and battens.
For more information about the ILCA Entry System, please click here.